Sunday, March 14, 2004

MARCH 14, 2004 (SUNDAY)

From Atsi Tin's blog:

1.Your blog "user name" & what it means:
Sundial Girl came about because of this writer, Juaniyo Arcellana, with whom I was contacting because of my work with Likhaan. He called me, "Gabriela without a sundial," because apparently he had a collection of poems entitled "Gabriela's Sundial." I liked the name and it sort of stuck.

Originally, the title of my blog was "The Girl Who Lost Her Sundial" which may represent a lot of things, but now I changed it because of a certain someone...*wink, wink* So now it's, "The Girl Who Found Her Sundial." The subtitle, "Imagine beyond borders, beyond skin," is from an essay by Neil Garcia.

2. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how well does your blog represent who you actually are?
8. I am what I write about. But then of course, you can't just say everything...

3. How much about your life do you post to blog?
Enough to inform my friends, and entertain random readers

4. Is there anything you refuse to post about?
Yep. My private life. (Yes, I do have one, no matter how showbiz that may sound.)

5. On a scale of 1-10 how interesting do you think your own blog is to others?
It depends on who's reading, I guess.

6. From who/how did you find out about blogs?
Grey Table.

7. Has anyone ever started a blog because of you?
I think I started a blog trend at GRAIL - at least for those who still didnt have blogs at that time. Peloy is a good example. And Dell. And Meia decided to revive her blog, too.

8. Has anything on blogs ever caused you to establish, rethink, or even change your belief or position on something?
I think so, on a subconscious level.

9. How often do you respond to/comment on other peoples' blogs?
When it strikes me, or when they deserve a congratulations or a comment on their general situation, or when following a thread of conversation

10. Do you prefer to write in your blog, read other blogs?
I like writing, and reading. It's become a habit for me whenever I'm online. It's nice to see what other people are doing, especially those you'd wish to see more often but have neither the time nor the availability.

11. Have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed, or got into an argument/flame war on your blog (or did it to someone else)?
Just look at my Flooble Chatterbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.