Saturday, March 06, 2004

MARCH 6, 2004 (SATURDAY)

My Life Is Defined By Survey Questions

(from Meia)

1. Favorite breakfast is:
Chicken nuggets (at home, if there is any breakfast left at all). Otherwise, when I have money, I treat myself out to a Sausage McMuffin meal, complete with refillable coffee and hash browns.

2. The movie I've watched the most number of times is:
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The X-Files: Fight the Future, the original Star Wars trilogy. (Yes, I am a geek…haven’t you noticed that already?)

3. Least favorite subject in school:
This semester, none really. I enjoy all my classes. But Math and I have always had a rocky relationship.

4. I spend my leisure time by:
(What leisure time?!) If I do have down time, I spend it with friends, sleeping, or listening to MP3s with Peloy on his computer.

5. Worst smell:
Body odor. Garbage. Exhaust from vehicles. Fresh shit. Pine green air fresheners.

6. If I could have any car in the world, what would it be?
A faggot-pink CRV.

7. Favorite household chore:
Cooking. Fixing beds. Arranging my books and my desk.

8. When I was a kid, I dreamed of becoming a:
Teacher. Marine biologist. Forensic pathologist.

9. Favorite colors:
Blue, pink, purple. (Girly colors!)

10. Favorite performer:
As of the moment: John Mayer, Jason Mraz, Michelle Branch, Sarah McLachlan, Tori Amos, Sugarfree, Maroon 5, Fiona Apple.

11. When I die, I'd rather be cremated or buried:
Cremation, and then just scatter my ashes across a body of water so that I can choke little fishies.

12. If I could repeat college, I'd take up:
Literature. Journalism. Film and Audio-Visual. Music.

13. Three things I can't leave home without:
Money. Mobile phone. Mind.

14. First thing I bought with my first salary:
Books, I think. And I treated my friends out to a really nice lunch.

15. I'd like to be remembered as:
A good friend.

16. If a book was made into a movie, would you still bother buying the book?
Yeah. Been doing that for ages.

17. Specialty in cooking?
Pasta. Pastries.

18. First crush?
Celebrity-wise, it was Jonathan Brandis (of SeaQuest fame) in fifth grade. Realtime-wise, it was this tall, lanky guy who was our recollection master in sixth grade. He told us to call him Bro, but by the time I met him again – third year high school, when he was my Christian Life teacher – he went by the name of Sir Dennis Tiangco. ^_^ I told him I had a crush on him that summer, after he sang that Noel Cabangon song, “Kanlungan” on his guitar.

19. Favorite hangout:
GRAIL tambayan, CCHQ and Baci CafĂ©, Peloy’s room.

20. Best place to shop?
I’m a forever SM Department Store girl.

21. Do you like to watch plays?
Yep. Love ‘em. Wish I had the money to go see all of ‘em.

22. Favorite place in the house?
Bedroom(s). Bathroom(s). Kitchen.

23. Best gift you've given?
Books that people have been looking for for quite some time. It’s always a joy to see their faces light up when they see the title of the book.

24. Weirdest gift you've received:
Pink T-backs. (Never wore ‘em: they looked too fragile for words. I can’t even remember where I put them.)

25. Gift that you want to receive at this moment:
A CD of Sarah McLachlan’s new album, “Afterglow,” or Joss Stone’s “Soul Sessions.” Or something really sweet and insignificant, like socks. Hehe. ^_^

26. Gift you want to receive Valentines Day:
Flowers are always nice. And a kiss. And time with the one I love.

(from Aster)

1. DREAM NICKNAME:
I call myself Gabrielle when I talk to myself...schizoid personality, I guess. People have called me Gabby Girl, Gabby, Gabs, Gabe (si Sir del Valle in second year HS), MyGabs (boyfriend), Gabo (Kristin Atienza), Ms. Lee, and "Are you related to So-and-So?"

2. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE?
There is no one important thing in life. Quoting the French Liberals, it would be "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

4. I USUALLY SMELL LIKE:
Calgon Cool Sunshowers, ZenZest Thistle, sweat and UP dust.

5. WHAT MOVIE BEST DESCRIBES YOUR SEXUAL POWERS?
What sexual powers? I have sexual powers?

6. CURRENT CELLPHONE RINGTONE:
The theme from "My Neighbor Totoro."

7. FAVORITE STORES IN THE MALL:
Fully Booked, A Different Bookstore, Ink & Stone, PowerBooks...hmm, what ties them in together?

8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD:
Regret and guilt are a tie

9. FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING:
Damn. Class. Damn. Want more sleep.

10. MOST EMBARASSING CD IN YOUR COLLECTION:
Weird Al Yankovich's "Running With Scissors"

11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME:
Elanor Katherine, if it's a girl. I'm letting my husband name the boy.

12. FAVORITE BAD GUY:
Darth Vader. Sauron.

13. BY CHOICE, A TIME MACHINE WILL TAKE YOU WHEN AND WHERE?
Two years ago, Iligan workshop. So I can exact revenge on *blank* and cut his dick off when he wasn't looking.

14. IF SOMEONE WAS MADE RULER OF THE WORLD (dead or alive), WHO SHOULD IT BE?
Me. Of course.

15. FAVORITE "SURVIVOR" CHARACTER EVER:
Elizabeth, 'cos she was so perky it was entertaining.

17. TV SHOWs THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH?
Who's Line Is It, Anyway?

20. PEOPLE WILL BE SURPRISED THAT I LIKE:
Things that cannot be mentioned in this dcument for fear of children accessing it on the Internet.

21. ESTIMATED NUMBER OF TIMES YOU EVER PUKED
FROM ALCOHOL:
Can't drink.

22. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?
A laptop? A bigger allowance?

23. WHAT'S GONNA BE YOUR WEDDING SONG?
"Comfort in Your Strangeness" by Cynthia Alexander

24. DESCRIBE YOUR TYPICAL SATURDAY NIGHT IN VIVID DETAIL:
Either out with friends/boyfriend, watching movies on VCD/DVD, talking, eating dinner, having coffee afterwards.

25. WHAT SONG ALWAYS GETS YOU IN A ROMANTIC MOOD?
A lot. As of the moment, most of the songs on Peloy's playlist. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.