Tuesday, March 09, 2004

MARCH 9, 2004 (TUESDAY)

Non-sequiturs


So this is what love is, this burning desire to fill my empty hands with your rose-petal flesh.

Days are growing longer, and I keep forgetting which end is sunrise and which end is sunset. Sometimes all that keeps me anchored to reality are the constancy of the people I’m with, and even that is slowly slipping away.

I hold too many secrets. I think I know now why knowledge can be used for evil. I hope I don’t fall into that temptation.

So is this another calm before the storm? I find myself mentally running through the list in my mind, wondering when the next big thing is going to happen. I’m waiting expectantly for the other shoe to drop; I’m just hoping that this time, it’s going to be a good event, and not one where I end up crying my eyes out again.

So this is Growing Up. This is what I’ve been avoiding for ages. It’s not so bad, after all.

You know what frightens me the most right now? Transience.

There. I must go back to my words now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.