Wednesday, May 19, 2004

MAY 19, 2004 (WEDNESDAY)

I am still alive. Thank every loving gods.

-----

I can't wait to get home. And yet it's hard to believe that we have three more days left. I will miss Dumaguete, despite everything.

So many things will be different, definitely.

-----

I am learning my strengths and weaknesses as a writer. I think I'm being reintroduced to an old flame and finding him still as beautiful as ever. That's what writing is for me right now.

-----

It's hard to believe that the people you've known for three weeks, you've known their habits and habitations and how they sleep at night and how they deal with things, will suddenly disappear just like that. And things will never be the same. How do you deal with separation like this?

-----

Will you still love me when I come back?

-----

I think too much for my own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.