Sunday, May 23, 2004

MAY 23, 2004 (SUNDAY)

There really is nothing much to say. And just leave it at that.

Allow me to retreat into my hermitude. Let me pretend that there is no pain. Otherwise, I will not be able to handle my responsibilities. And I have a lot of them. And I think that will be my refuge and my comfort.

I am always available for a free lunch. Misery loves company. And it helps in the healing process. Give me work, give me something to do, please don’t make me lapse into moments of blankness, please don’t let me become hard and bitter. I don’t want that to happen.

And no, I am not angry at him. And for those who are friends with the both of us, please don’t let that stop the friendships. He needs people as much as I need them, it’s just that he’s more stubborn in asking for help. ^_^ Que sera sera, I suppose. Whichever way the wind blows.

I’ll be okay, in the end. Find strength in pain, that’s what my mother always says. I'm trying to turn this into a positive thing. I'm trying to turn this into a life lesson. And please, for god’s sake, don’t make me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.