Friday, May 07, 2004

MAY 7, 2004 (FRIDAY)

Snippets

- Had my first workshop today. Had an amazingly good reading. Sir Krip liked my poem!
- Finally had the guts to drink alcohol (vodka cruiser lang naman). Surprisingly, nothing happened. To my stomach, that is.
- Realized that we do not have any real men here, only biological males with varying degrees of gayness.
- wishing that there would be cable at the resort in Bohol so we can watch the incredibly dramatic episode of American Idol on Tuesday and go all teary-eyed. (Just got from Dean's blog that George Huff soon followed John Stevens into Idol obscurity.)
- bought a pair of black t-back for a co-fellow (Glenn/Glenda). Hope he wears it.
- finally getting used to the dialect here. All my Bisaya is coming back. (Ian, stop grinning, dammit!)
- Haven't finished reading everything for CL 182 class. Must start on paper before we leave for Bohol.
- She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is getting more irksome everyday. Wish we won't be rooming with her in Bohol. The second week of the workshop will be held there.
- I miss home, but I don't want this to end.
- I miss Peloy. I hope he's missing me back. I wish I could share this experience with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.