Saturday, June 26, 2004

JUNE 26, 2004 (SATURDAY)

Sometimes, I find myself lost in the maze of you. All these hedges and vines create green walls that trap me, that make me follow a turn towards the unknown. I'd like to believe that you are at the center, waiting for me, but right now all I can feel is the hopeless wind cutting across the exposed flesh of my face, the sting of tears in my eyes, and my empty hands grasping in futility for your touch.

And I know now what I need. And it is never something I can ask of you. And you will go through this life not knowing.

I miss you terribly. Even in the midst of all these things whirling around me right now. Even though things are starting to get better. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.