Friday, August 27, 2004

AUGUST 27, 2004 (FRIDAY)

Icon Magazine Details

For those who are interested in that particular gig, here are the details:

COMING SOON: A magazine dedicated to Filipino LGBTQ issues and lifestyle hits the market in October!

ICON: diversity. culture. life.

Send all correspondence to editor@iconmag.com.ph. We are accepting comments for the letters page, but you can send leads, info, expectations, questions and donations as well.

SPREAD THE WORD! We'll be having a launch party in October, as well. Will keep all you wonderful folk updated, and we hope to see you there.

Paneled Pinoy

And help out my friends here with their contribution to Philippine comics, Paneled Pinoy. Check it out and contribute. ^_^

And After the Advertisments

we come to the part when I run screaming around the house in panic. If you look at the time at the bottom of this entry and believe it, then I will tell you right now that the time IS WRONG. It's actually 2:30 in the freaking morning already and I have an article deadline TODAY and I have French homework TODAY and I have to finish my thesis this weekend in order to make it to the deadline by freaking MONDAY and oh yes, I have a poem due on MONDAY too. And there's a sudden fiction piece also due sometime next week and GOD GOD GOD I HOPE I DON'T FORGET.

*explodes*

The good thing is, there's always coffee. And that I don't have any more cash (literally) so at least I don't have to actually go out because, duh, I don't have any money to spend. Amazing. My finances will keep me in the house. Or not. I mean, a couple of storms couldn't keep me in the house today. It couldn't keep me from spending money. (I am such a baaaaaaaaaaad girl, spending cash like that on a random book and expensive coffee.) Jesus Christ on a popsicle stick, my list of Homer-Simpson-dope! moments are getting longer by the minute.

The only thing I can look forward to: Perk-Up Muzak Vols. 1 and 2, and Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. Please God, give me that at least.

I should start being responsible.

I should start being responsible.

I really, really, really should start being responsible.

DGISH.

My. Life. Sucks. Pickles.

And people tell me to date. Wah. What date? Where? *looks under rocks and other heavy drilling instruments* So I can be even more neurotic that I already am right now? What for?

*runs around the house screaming*

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.