Monday, August 30, 2004

AUGUST 30, 2004 (MONDAY)

Isn't This Ironic?

Whenever I open my blog page, the pop-ups always asks me, "Are You Single?"

Is the world trying to prove a point here?

Lists

I've almost forgotten how to do this.

For the past few days, I have:

1. braved the storms for a cup of Almond Mocha Joy at SBC Katipunan;
2. watched The Village and found myself the butt of a really big joke;
3. repeatedly threw rambutan rinds over a neighbor's fence;
4. watched Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement and missed Michael Muscowitz;
5. met up with friends that I haven't seen for quite a while (Hiyas! Next time, pizza...);
6. met up with friends that I see regularly and yet miss them still;
7. finished my CW 199 introductory essay for my creative thesis (19 fucking pages in three fucking days!);
8. learned that I can function on a steady diet of chocolate for a few days;
9. walked down the University Avenue underneath a gray-green sky;
10. went to ABS-CBN to pick up my check for an article I wrote in April and realized that I needed to start writing for my age;
11. realized that I need to start saving up for birthday presents for friends for September;
12. stayed up until dawn to write something;
13. wished that I had worked more on some contest entries that I passed on a whim;
14. missed writing poetry;
15. wanted the semester to end already;
16. wanted the semester to go on forever - shit, I'm graduating already...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.