Tuesday, October 05, 2004

OCTOBER 5, 2004 (TUESDAY)

Survey!

Oh goodness. I haven't done this in ages. Thanks, Meia-chan, for putting this up! ^_^ Perfect brain-dead exercise for those of us who perpetually cram.

Ugh. French finals today. Still haven't studied. Je ne comprends pas!

THIRTEEN RANDOM THINGS YOU LIKE
13. Free coffee! ^_^
12. Reading the tarot and actually saying something positive about the querant. More often than not, predictions of doom and gloom are a definite conversation dampener.
11. Long, seemingly profound conversations with friends under the evening sky or over coffee that ends with hugs and a comfortable silence.
10. Good music on my CD player.
9. Watching inane movies with friends.
8. Dinner with the family.
7. Finding a book that you've been looking for for ages in a secondhand bookstore and paying less than a hundred bucks for it.
6. Receiving my writer's fee.
5. Watching my friends succeed in something they've been wanting to do for ages and knowing that somehow, you helped.
4. Hugs! ^_^
3. Finishing an article/short story/poem/paper on time and knowing you've written a good piece that was worth the time and effort.
2. Walking down the University Avenue at midnight with a friend.
1. Moments of tenderness.

TWELVE GREAT MOVIES
12. Ten Things I Hate About You
11. Merlin (Hallmark)
10. The Love Letter (Hallmark)
9. Il Mare
8. Legally Blond
7. Dead Poets' Society
6. Reality Bites
5. Bridget Jones' Diary
4. Lost in Translation
3. Hearts in Atlantis
2. Star Wars original trilogy
1. The Lord of the Rings trilogy

ELEVEN GOOD BANDS/ARTISTS
11. Michelle Branch
10. Fiona Apple
9. Cynthia Alexander
8. Jars of Clay
7. Matchbox Twenty
6. Savage Garden
5. Third Eye Blind
4. Sugarfree
3. Sarah McLachlan
2. Jason Mraz
1. John Mayer

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOU
10. I used to be an X-Files junkie. And then they just had to remove Mulder.
9. I sing songs in the jeepney on the way home, when there's traffic.
8. I love riding the MRT/LRT and watching the people on the train.
7. I've been writing seriously since seventh grade, although I didn't think I could be a writer until someone told me, "You have the craft." *cue thunder and lightning*
6. When I say that you're my friend, that means I'm basically willing to stand in the middle of the road and allow a ten-wheeler truck to hit me just so I'd save your life.
5. I say what's on my mind, but I'm slowly learning tact.
4. I hate watching movies alone because I don't have anyone to talk to afterwards whether I hated/loved the film.
3. I used to want to be a forensic pathologist and cut dead bodies up. And then someone just had to tell me how long med school was going to take.
2. I dance to music when I'm alone. And sometimes I even sing along to the music when I'm bopping while I walk.
1. I am my best when I am happy.

NINE FRIENDS NUNG KABATAAN
9. Joey
8. Rheza
7. Tani
6. Jennifer
5. Christine
4. Camille
3. Tere
2. Precious
1. Reyna

EIGHT FAVORITE FOODS/DRINKS
8. lemonade
7. macaroni and cheese
6. iced tea
5. spaghetti with loads of mozarella cheese
4. pizza
3. sizzling mushrooms!
2. siomai with chili oil
1. Almond Mocha Joy from Seattle's Best

SEVEN THINGS YOU WEAR DAILY (aside from clothes)
7. underwear
6. bracelet(s)
5. earrings
4. hair clips/head band/hat
3. face powder
2. lip gloss
1. perfume

SIX THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY
6. Treating myself out to a cup of coffee that I know I deserve.
5. Walking alone around the Academic Oval during twilight and humming a song.
4. Sleeping eight or more hours straight.
3. Hanging out with friends.
2. A good workshop, and then lunch afterwards.
1. Graduating with honors.

FIVE SHOWS YOU WATCH
5. Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
4. Will and Grace
3. Nigella Bites
2. MTV - when they're playing music videos. (And yeah, it's music videos, folks, not MTVs because the acronym refers to the channel, not to the videos.)
1. random movies on HBO/Star Movies

FOUR THINGS THAT IRRITATE YOU
4. Heavy silence - the kind that you know there's something wrong and you want to help and the other person just keeps on being stubborn about the whole thing even though there's no point in being stubborn about it anymore.
3. My dad when he decides to be merciless and torture me when I need cash.
2. People who are late for meetings and suchlike.
1. Friends who break their promises.

THREE CELEBRITIES YOU ADMIRE
3. Neil Gaiman
2. Ginny Mata - wahoo! celebrity ka na! ^_^
1. Wholly GRAIL - pag maging celebrities na kami...*daydreams*

TWO PEOPLE ON FRIENDSTER WHOM YOU INVITED FIRST
2. ---
1. ---
(I'm not on Friendster)

ONE GREATEST FEAR IN LIFE
1. To be left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.