Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Unexpected Happiness

This is the first time I've received an acceptance letter for a publication, and oh what a sweet thing it is!

*dances joyfully*

Thank you, universe!

Dear Gabby,

As I told you in our conversation earlier today, I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that I had room for two more stories in the Spec Fic antho - and one of them must be yours. "Instructions on how to Disappear" was one of the stories I really really wanted to have, and now I can. I enjoyed the language and the manner of the story - really, it's lovely

Step 1: Kindly go over your MS and edit for grammar and final tweaks. I still find it just a little too long, and it can use a little spit and polish.

Step 2: I'll do some edits on your revised MS and send it back to you with corrections or suggestions. Of course, as author, you have final say.

Thank you for letting me include your story - and congratulations!

Yours,
Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.