Tuesday, October 25, 2005

No More Cheese

What really bothers me right now is the fact that I am on an enforced diet and I have to really watch what I eat. I don't mind being off caffeine and chocolate, but really what bothers me right now is the fact that I can't eat any dairy products. Therefore, no cheese.

*sob*

Suddenly, what used to be something that I have taken for granted now occupies most of my waking day. I can't have pizza or any cream-based pasta, or cheeseburgers (although since it's also high on cholesterol, I'm avoiding fast food for now) or anything that is remotely connected to cheese. It's difficult when you think about the fact that I prefer Cheezwiz on my sandwich than peanut butter.

I actually sympathize with Wallace (from Wallace & Gromit) now.

Watching what you eat is harder than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.