Sunday, October 23, 2005

Weekend Update

It was great seeing people yesterday at the Komikon, despite the heat and the crowd and the noise. One of my highlights of the day was riding the ComicQuest pushcart that Vinnie was using to transport the merchandise boxes from the van to the venue at the Bahay ng Alumni and back again. Ruzela pushed the cart once around the convention area, much to the surprise of a lot of people, I'm sure. Apparently, the GRAIL booth also did quite well, and I also met a number of new members that were breathing new life into the org. It's always nice to meet the new inductees and know that what you're doing, ultimately, is for them.

*

You know you're old enough when your baby sister is already taking the Miriam high school entrance exam. Has high school been that long already? I could swear that it was just last year.

*

It's almost the end of October. My creatives list is getting longer. I wish that I had the time, really, to write. However, ideas are starting to filter in, which is always a good thing. ^_^

*

Do you believe in multiple universes? I think in another life, I was happy with the choices I made.

*

Most (All?) of my friends are in love.

*

It is always about hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.