Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Bad Days

I do not like me when I am tired and frazzled and generally out of sorts. These kinds of emotions are usually determind by the very moment I wake up. I know when I'm going to have a good day or a bad day, and nothing in the entire world can change that. Well, there are relatively few things that can, but more often than not, my instincts are correct.

Today was a Bad Day.

So bad that, after much deliberation, I had to text N about it. On my desk, hunched up, ready to cry. I do not like crying, especially at work. Especially at my current job. But it just felt horrible, like a lump at the back of my throat or a ton of iron ore on my back, just simply pulling me down down down. I'm scared of how he'll react to this - me as the emo girl, the one who needs to be taken care of.

But God, I am just so tired. I'll be glad when this spell is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.