Thursday, December 15, 2005

Somehow It's Significant

This is a fragmented post -

because I'm not quite sure how to go about coherence right now -

and my brain refuses to cooperate.

So.

1. Have yet to buy gifts for the familia et al. Will be buying N's (extremely expensive) Christmas gift later. Will still have to follow-up on payments so that I will actually have money to buy these things.

2. Traffic was horrible today. It rained. Tonight is our office Christmas party.

3. It's also our first month today. *sparkle!*

4. I don't have any plans for tomorrow evening.

5. The CC Christmas party is on Saturday already and I DON'T HAVE A COSTUME YET.

6. I have two comics scripts in my head, waiting to be written. This is good. *nod nod*

7. Must post NUS requirements by next week.

8. Must deliver all Christmas gifts by next week as well.

9. Must plan 2006 already.

10. Life is going according to plan...

*burble*

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.