Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Brief Flashes of Brevity

Currently stuck at office blogging since we have a deadline to beat. Yay for last-minute clients who cannot seem to make up their bloody minds. Believe it or not, today - well, January 3, anyway - also marks our first day back at work. Well, now I've spent more than 12 hours here, and maybe there's just no place like home.

Seeing N on Saturday. Already excited. I miss him, every second always moving inexorably closer to the inevitability of him, and I am looking forward to a day just catching up. I cannot believe how much I miss this person, and how excited I am to just spend a day with him - less than a day, but it's better than nothing. The last time we saw each other was the Friday we had our special Christmas date, and trust me, it's difficult to maintain a relationship like this, knowing that we are somehow less complete, not quite there but always moving towards some certain future frame in time where we will see each other again.

In the meantime, there are still people to meet, work to finish, stories to write. I think I'll go write that script for Hiyas while waiting for them to finish their work. O_o

PS - My updated wishlist is already posted at the lower lefthand sidebar, if you'd care to peruse. After all, my birthday's up and coming in around 23 more days. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.