Wednesday, January 18, 2006

First Publication of the Year

Dear Gabriela Lee:

I'm pleased to inform you that your story "This Side of the Looking Glass" will appear in next week's issue (January 28, 2006) of the Philippines Free Press.

Thank you so much for allowing us to review your work.

Sincerely yours,
Paolo Manalo


The Free Press seems to have a tendency of publishing my stories at the cusp of special events. For example, last year, my short story "Tabula Rasa" was published April 22, 2005 - exactly the same day that I graduated from college. Now, he's publishing another one of my stories, just as I'm turning 22.

It's a great birthday present.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.