Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Lucky Charms

There is something strangely empty about waking up in bed alone. It feels unfamiliar, like swimming in a sea that has never shown up on any other map. Which is weird, considering that it was only one night, and not even - I slept alone and woke up to find him beside me (always a lovely feeling). If this is contentment, then I understand why it is always fleeting.

At any rate, so I text him this morning, saying "Mornings always remind me of you." He replies with an exuberant, "Because mornings are new beginnings. They herald good things. In short, I'm your lucky charm. Good morning!"

There are worse ways to start your days. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.