So. Things you learn after a fire:
1. There is no such thing as control.
2. There will always be small blessings - a roof over your head, food in the pantry, running water, cooking gas, your family still safe.
3. An electrical fire means that everyone else's electrical units will be shut down. While you know this is for your own safety, not having electricity sucks.
4. Not having electricity means not having a fridge as well. Which means no food.
5. And the worst thing about not having electricity? BOREDOM.
Still. Small blessings. Is all good.
And besides, they're putting back our electricity on Wednesday, which means that we probably won't miss the first episode of AI:5 with the performances. ^_^