Sunday, February 12, 2006

Just A Bit of Plugging

It's going to be a jam-packed week next week, and it simply boggles my mind. Monday is my only "rest day" and will hopefully be spend catching up on Firefly episodes and writing. Tuesday is Valentines, and my boy and I will be spending the afternoon together - God willing, there will be no surprises at work, which means I can take the afternoon off. (Please God, please please please.) Wednesday (I think) is free, and Thursday is for following up on loose ends with freelance work, bakery matters, and hopefully drop by the UP Fair just in time to see Los Chupacabras perform. (8-9 PM, folks, drop by the fairgrounds, can't miss 'em.) Friday is the Romancing Venus poetry reading at PowerBooks Live! at 7 PM, organized by Kooky Tuason, and Saturday is ZsaZsa Zaturnnah at the CCP Tanghalang Huseng Batute at 3 PM and it's just going to be fabulous! ^_^

Oh, and by the way, check out these new additions to the literary webspace: Panitikan.Com.Ph and The Youth and Beauty Brigade - and the latter still owes me my copy of the Literary Apprentice, which came out last year. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.