Thursday, February 23, 2006

More Randomizations

Work, to put it simply, boggles the mind.

So much that I am going to the office this weekend just to write my Neil Gaiman entry. Yes, I am a procrastinator. And of course, circumstances beyond my control - the fire, the non-electricity - pushed my predated deadline to the barest minimum. I'm not hoping to win, but at least I can tell myself that I managed to join. Haha. Small comforts.

*

I just realized that I miss my siblings. @_@ The room is lonelier without them.

*

Sometimes, I just imagine myself to be an absorbent sponge.

*

I want to wander tonight. But I don't think that's an option.

*

I want to curl in a coffeeshop and read and sleep. With lights.

*

I want to get away.

*

I want to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.