Friday, February 10, 2006

Sleep All Day

(It is cold and I do not know what to write about.)

The thing with having a relatively quiet life and a nice and stable relationship is that there is nothing to write about. No angst, no extreme bouts of sadness, no one-in-the-morning-talks-over-coffee scenarios or (worse!) walking around the neighborhood in the still of the night. I'm home before midnight, I watch my reality shows, save money (sometimes) and play my computer games. I see my friends (when I can), see my boyfriend rather regularly, see my officemates everyday, and so there. I write and I look for writing jobs. (It's actually quite difficult, if you think about it.)

So. Nothing much to report here. A couple of projects brewing over the horizon, but nothing definite yet. And Valentines is just around the corner, and I am excited. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.