Thursday, April 27, 2006

Accepting the Obvious

I do not think I will be able to submit anything for the Palancas this year. The lone new story I have been attempting to write for the past two months refuse to be released, pleading temporary insanity, laziness, and the need for a bath. It's quite horrible to have a story act this way, but it's still very young, and not quite matured yet. >_< Still, I feel rather bad. I don't want to submit something that's half-baked, but right now it's simply impossible for me to cram anything Palanca-worthy in the span of 48 hours. It looks like I'll be stuck in the office tonight for the entire evening because I'm taking care of an urgent project, and then it's off for the workshop tomorrow and then there's Ginny's performance in the evening as well at Powerbooks Live (check out her blog for details). And then Saturday, it's off to an early start: a road trip to Manaoag, Pangasinan, and the to Baguio for the three-day weekend. And then of course, in the middle of it all, I still have articles to write and projects outside of work to take care of. @_@

Still, vacation this weekend! I'm excited. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.