Thursday, April 06, 2006

Vacatiooooooooooooooooon

Is it just me or is everyone already looking forward to the vacation that is Holy Week? I know that it's rather un-Christian of me, but honestly, I would rather spend a blissful four days at home with a stack of DVDs and books to read, a short story to finish (especially since my boss has taken to asking me, "Where's your Palanca entry?" every time he sees me), and generally re-capturing my once blissful relationship with sleep.

I've noticed that my apparent lack of creativity might be due to the fact that I don't have any downtime. Many of the things I've written, with the only exception of my thesis, have all been products of utter boredom and/or angst. Nowadays, I have to learn how to squeeze in time to write something, anything more than these blog entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.