Friday, May 19, 2006

Musical Chairs

Been tagged by Mitzie in her LJ.

Instructions:
1. Put your music player on shuffle. So I'm using Sophie, my little Creative MuVo Nomad.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Tag 10 people to play this game too.

Okay. First off I am tagging...Jilly, Hiyas, Elbert, Camy, Ian, Vinnie, Andrew, Meia, and Rei (if she has time).

And then the question and answer portion...

How are you feeling today?
"Stone in My Shoe," Alisha's Attic


I sneezed another brave idea
I wanna come look for you
And it'd be wonderful if I ever get there


Well then, that's depressing. But it's quite true.

Will you get far in life?
"Final Distance," Utada Hikaru

I want to be with you now
Believe in us together through the distance
Now is the time
We can start over
Because I don't want to be alone


Well, thanks to the English translation, that's the most grammatically correct phrase I can find that may or may not make sense.

How do your friends see you?
"Tuesday Morning," Michelle Branch

I remember stormy weather
The way the sky looks when it's cold
And you were with me
Content with walking
So unaware of the world


Well, that's nice.

Will you get married?
"Criminal," Fiona Apple

Heaven help me for the way I am
Save me from these evil deeds before I get them done
I know tomorrow brings the consequence at hand
But I keep living this day like the next will never come


Well, that's quite ambivalent. It's like I will but I won't.

What is your best friend's theme song?
"I'll Do Anything," Jason Mraz

So step on up to the plate get a date with Mraz
See you better act fast because supplies they never
Now did you know this is limited time offer
So go make your mind up before our times up
You better start winding it up because the party's almost over
(And if you should know girl, go a little bit lower now)

See how I would, if I could. I'd do most anything spontaneously.
You know I would, and I can prove it. I'll do anything spontaneously.


Well, that's a bit of an irony. But it's always a fun song to hum to.

What is the story of your life?
"Same in Any Language," I Nine

He said everything wordlessly
Wanderlust in my eyes, he did see


Yeah, never happy where I am.

What was high school like?
"I Am, I Feel," Alisha's Attic

Well it's had to get through it when you're knockin' on wood
And I got to thinkin' I was worth more than he put on my boots
I got a soul if you get down to the roots


Haha. High school was fun, big bad wolves and all.

How can you get ahead in life?
"Bubble Toes," Jack Johnson

His dreams are like commercials
But her dreams are picture perfect and
Our dreams are so related though they're often underestimated


Sleeping a lot?

What is the best thing about your friends?

"Flake," Jack Johnson

Just like a tree down by the water baby I shall not move
Even after all the silly things you do


Be there forever, of course

What is today going to be like?
"Alone," Heart

You dont know how long I have wanted
To touch your lips and hold you tight
You dont know how long I have waited
And I was going to tell you tonight
But the secret is still my own
And my love for you is still unknown
Alone


Oh shit. >_<

What is in store for this weekend?
"Love Like Laughter," Beth Orton

Love is like laughter
See it happen by chance,
Like a promise,
Be a kiss goodbye
When the smile on your lips
Is the livest thing
More alive than any sky I've seen.


Wow. That bodes well.

What song describes you?
"Love Soon," John Mayer

Let's bypass the bullshit
And move on because the minute hand moves faster than you think it does
And by no fault of yours, and by no fault of mine
The bottom line is lying in the bed that we've been playing in tonight


Oh dear. I wish I had someone playing in my bed in the first place. ;p

To describe your grandparents?
"Kwarto," Sugarfree

Mga liham ng nilihim kong pag-ibig
At litrato ng kahapong maligalig
Dahan-dahan kong inipon
Ngunit ngayo’y kailangan nang itapon


Sadness.

How is your life going?
"Love Alone," Caedmon's Call

No one would love me
if they knew all the things I hide
My words fall to the floor
As tears drip through the telephone line


Okay, very depressing. Not cool at all.

What song will they play at your funeral?
"Sweet the Sting," Tori Amos

Is it real this infusion
Can it heal where others before have failed?


Well then, that's quite disturbing.

How does the world see you?
"I Think God Can Explain," Splender


The scent of Vaseline in the summertime
The feel of an ice cube melting overtime
The world seems bigger than both of us
Yet it seems so small when I begin to cry


That quite explains it all.

Will you have a happy life?
"Silent All These Years," Tori Amos

Years go by
Will I still be waiting
For somebody else to understand
Years go by
If I'm stripped of my beauty
And the orange clouds
Raining in head
Years go by
Will I choke on my tears
Till finally there is nothing left
One more casualty
You know we're too easy.


Again. Shit.

What do your friends really think of you?
"Colorblind," Darius

Feeling fine, sublime
When that smile of yours
Creeps into my mind


Of course, the part where it says something good. ^_^

Do people secretly lust after you?
"Stay," Lisa Loeb

You said, "You caught you 'cause you want me and one day you'll let me go."
"You try to give away a keeper, or keep me 'cause you know you're just scared to lose.
And you say, "Stay."

You say I only hear what I want to.


So I'm delusional, I have a bipolar personality disorder, or I am simply indecisive. Does that still mean people lust after me?

Damn, I hope so.

How can I make myself happy?
"Don't Cha," Pussycat Dolls

Let's keep it friendly
You have to play fair
See, I don't care
But I know she ain't gon' wanna share


I should go after men who are already attached?

Hahahahaha. *dies*

What should you do with your life?
"Shy That Way," Tristan Prettyman feat. Jason Mraz

You know your stunning
Absolutely stunning
And I'm running always running


Yep. Story of my life indeed.

Will you ever have children?
"Rocket Man," Elton John

And I think it’s gonna be a long long time
Till touch down brings me round again to find


Well, that's disenheartening. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.