Sunday, July 16, 2006

That's What Friends Are For

It's quite difficult to put into words how you feel after a particularly perfect day. And it wasn't even because of a guy, or winning a million pesos, or getting a car. Just small things that fell perfectly into place.

For example, I woke up knowing that I was in for a good day that I would spend with this girl

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[Bespren Jilly]

who wanted to go on a nostalgia trip here

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[CAL, UP Diliman]

and here

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[Miriam College High School]

but little did I know that THESE people would be coming along

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[The Grey Table]

who arrived and surprised me at lunch! ^_^

-----

Of course, the rest of the day neatly fell into place as well: the meeting with the team of this book project I'm working on, seeing friends I didn't expect to see, dinner under the stars at the Marikina Shoe Expo with Noel Cabangon playing at the Black Soup Artspace, and a nightcap at Wheatberry, where Ginny and I had fun playing with Margaret (the photos above are courtesy of her - the camera, I mean) and generally wrapping up a lot of conversations we had first started on.

And so here I am, with just a week to go, and I can just feel the excitement slowly building up. Gawd, I hope things run as smoothly as I can hope them to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.