Monday, August 07, 2006

Isn't This Cool?

So. I'm in school, killing time. My appointment with my instructor is at 5PM, which means I have an hour and a half to kill. Not bad, really, considering that I've waited longer for other professors back in UP.

I'm actually still slightly giddy about the entire OMG-I'm-An-MA-Student, since I just registered for my classes this morning, just after I rolled out of bed and before I brushed my teeth. I'm hoping to get back in the grind of schoolwork, and have yet to explore the library (the queue earlier was kinda intimidating) but otherwise it seems that, barring a few details here and there, things are pretty set.

And we already have our first vacation - it's National Day on August 9, which means that it's a holiday and we're all going to be stuck indoors because of the traffic in the city. Haha. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.