Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Must Be The Weather

It's been dark and dreary the entire day - a very big difference from the usual bright and sunshiny weather that Singapore is known for. Birds are freewheeling across the sky as we speak, almost an arm's-length away, dashing back and forth the buildings, searching for shelter. Today is also the first day of class, which makes me more than a little bit nervous, since I don't know if I'm actually prepared for the work that it entails. I mean, yesterday, I got lost at the library. O_o It was very strange. I did manage to find my way out eventually, and borrow a book in the process. Been spending the entire night yesterday to understand postcolonialism, and failing miserably.

Sigh.

Anyway, hopefully I will manage to get some writing done the next few days. Everything's settling in, and in two weeks I get my stipend, so that's something to look forward to. ^_^

Sigh. Mantra: no more boys, no more boys, no more boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.