Thursday, September 14, 2006

A Sick Update

You know one of those days when you just feel like screaming at the world and going, "Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" while raising your fists up to the heavens in one of those dramatic gestures? Yep, today was one of those days. Except that I was not going to embarrass myself in front of my classmates or other people at school, so I refrained from doing so.

Went to the University Health and Wellness Center (UHWC) to finally have my ankle examined. It was still hurting like crazy, and there were some painful-looking bruises developing underneath the skin. It was just sprained, thankfully - a result of missing one step going down to the bus stop and ending up sprawled all over the pavement. Still, they bandaged it up with some funky plaster-of-paris-like tape and a tubular sock-like thing and now people are giving me leeway in the hallways because Look! Girl in Bandages!

And to top it all off, while I was in the library bemoaning my fate as Girl in a Cast, my nose started itching. And then a thin line of liquid started coming out. And then I ended up finishing an entire packet of pocket tissues because for some reason or another, the universe decided to grant me a cold. On the day usually reserved for my most difficult class. @_@ And nasi goreng did not help AT ALL from opening up my sinuses and letting all the gunk and germs loose.

So now I'm Girl in a Cast With a Cold. >_< I hate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.