Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Quote # 94

"You don't like yourself. But you do admire yourself. It's all you've got, so you cling to it. You're so afraid if you change, you'll lose what makes you special. Being miserable doesn't make you better than anybody else, House. It just makes you miserable."

- Dr. Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard), from House MD


Ouchie.

Had a date with myself last night. Almost forgot how that felt like. It felt good, to be out and about in the city with myself (and a book) for company. Somehow, riding the bus home, my head leaning against the cool glass window, was the closest I got to prayer.

A month and a half more to go, and I'm going back home! *dances*

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.