Saturday, December 30, 2006

Of Resolutions

You're in love
That's the way
It should be
And I want you to be happy

You're in love
And I know
That you're not in love with me

- Wilson Philips, "You're In Love"


Hay Gabs. Tama na. Tama na.

-----

As usual, here I am pretending to have some proper New Year's Resolutions because what would 2007 be without some goals that I will probably not meet. ^_^ But hey, might as well try, yes?

1. Lose weight. Or at least, manage to shed off the Christmas pounds. In fairness, I do have a feeling that I'll gain even more on the Hong Kong trip so when I come back to Singapore, I really have to start running at Kent Ridge Park again. The tummy must go away!

2. Limit the sex life . Okay, so while I'm not in a committed relationship, at the very least. ^_^

3. Get published. Because of the extremely low turn out this year, I really have to push myself to get out stories and poems WHILE working on my masters.

4. Control. In all aspects of my life, but particularly in jumping to conclusions. Sigh. 'nuff said.

5. Happiness. Well, I know that this is more a state of mind than anything else, but I would want a bit more than just a euphoric high; something that's deeper and more long-lasting, something I can maintain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.