Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hobbit Angry, Hobbit Smash!

Crap. Crappity crap crap.

I could be doing so many things right now. Last I checked, we were supposed to have class today. We made all the arrangements. And then I'm told, just when I'm at the doorstep of the classroom, with food in my hand and my best friend in Munchie Monkey, that classes were cancelled. When? 3 PM THIS FUCKING AFTERNOON.

Of course I wasn't home. We just popped into the flat for a shower before heading out. Of course I wasn't able to check my mail. And OF COURSE I only got people's messages saying that there were no classes today when I got to uni.

*tears hair out*

*extremely pissed*

Someone, give me a shot of sugar. I want to kill people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.