Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Out-of-Flat Automated Reply

Hello! My best friend Jilly will be in Singapore for five days, during which I will act as the following:

1. Best friend
2. Tour guide
3. (Most probably) photo model
4. All around world-class entertainer

In light of this current situation, I may not be able to be online as often as you see me. Which may be good, if you think about it. However, if you do miss me (though I doubt it) please leave a message after the tone.

-----

ETA: Also, if you can, please buy this week's edition of The Philippines Free Press. Three poems of mine were published, under the eye of the new Literary Editor, Sarge Lacuesta.

*whoops with joy*

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.