Thursday, July 26, 2007

One More Week

I haven't really blogged in quite some time, owing to real life commitments as well as a rather irregular Internet connection. I'm not quite sure what to say at this point in time - I think I wrote a while back (here or on the LiveJournal, I'm not sure which one) - I'm leaving in a week's time, and by Friday next week, I'll be off to the land of streamlined trees and clean subways. I'd like to start thinking ahead, but too many things still keep me here: deadlines and friends, connections too important or too interesting to simply confine to the realm of Yahoo Messenger and the occasional email or call. A part of me has already started to prepare, because there's really no use denying it. But at the same time, I don't want to go back. But it comforts me to know, as well, that when I come back in December, I'll have my masters' degree, and my life can finally get back on track.

In the meantime, if you want to meet up before I leave, I'll be around until Thursday next week. After that, my Singapore number is available for your convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.