Sunday, July 01, 2007

Six Weird Things About Me

Tagged by Ginny, who thinks I'm weird. I don't know where she gets that idea. O_o

The rules:
  1. Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about him/herself.
  2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly.
  3. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
On my end:

1. I make funny sounds and random hand gestures whenever I tell stories to friends. This is especially true when it's a funny story, or when I'm trying to explain something and words fail me.

2. Most of the story ideas or seeds for poems arrive when I'm riding the train or the plane. I think it's the idea of transit, of being neither here nor there.

3. I dip french fries into vanilla ice cream.

4. I sing and dance whenever I have to clean my room (at least in Singapore). I'm not sure if my neighbors mind. This is why I have a weird collection of songs. Addendum: I also sing and wiggle when I jog by myself. I think this gives me weird looks. ^_^

5. I make up words as I go along. I think it's a writer's prerogative.

6. When I'm alone in malls or walking by myself in a public area, I talk to myself. Out loud. Normally, I manage to keep it under my breath or inside my head. However, there was a memorable time when I found myself arguing with myself in the middle of Orchard Road. O_o

And then, I tag...whoever wants to answer this! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.