Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy Birthday, Tatay!

(I know you read this, anyway, Tatay, so there's no point in denying it.)

Do you realize how hard it was to find a photo of you in my files? Either it was blurry or you weren't even looking in the direction of the camera. :p

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Anyway, happy 55th birthday to the coolest, most laidback father in the entire universe! Thank you for letting me do my own thing, for being supportive and proud of me even though sometimes I don't deserve it, for giving me extra money even though I'm supposed to be technically "independent", for buying me expensive jeans and teaching me about the finer things in life, and for looking the other way when you know I'm about to get into trouble, just for the sake of a learning experience. Haha.

Thank you for raising me the way I am now, mistakes and shortcomings (haha!) and all. I'm proud to be your daughter. I love you.

PS. You're supposed to be around for a few more years, Tatay. After all, if/when I find that man I'm supposed to marry, you're the only one who can lead me down the aisle. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment box. It is for comments. Please do not leave your Giant Squid of Anger here.