From Mase, who got it from Jeline. I'm procrastinating from reading about agricultural practices in Southeast Asia because it's 2.30 in the morning (don't believe the time stamp down there) and my brain needs to wake up.
Which bands/artist do you own the most albums by?
It's a balancing act between The Backstreet Boys and Sugarfree. Gives you an idea how far my tastes in musical genres go.
What was the last song you listened to?
"When Did You Fall?" by Chris Rice
What's in your CD player right now?
Rephrase: what playlist do you have on heavy rotation in your Ipod now?
Right now, I'm listening to the movie soundtrack of the musical "Hairspray." It's LOVELY.
What was the last show you attended?
The Ateneo concert featuring the Ateneo Grade School Glee Club, the Ateneo High School Glee Club, and the Ateneo Chamber Singers.
What was the greatest show you've ever been to?
- UP Fair, 2004. First time I saw Sugarfree perform.
- Fete de la Musique, 2005. I was a production assistant at the Alternative stage. It was an amazing experience.
What's the worst show you've ever been to?
UP Fair, 2004. That was when the orcs overran the field.
What's the most musically involved you have ever been?
- Two years of piano lessons, one recital at the UP College of Music
- Four years of musical education and choral competitions in Miriam High School
- Saturday nights karaoke singing
What is your favorite band shirt?
It's not really a band, but Atsi Tin made me a t-shirt with the words "defying gravity" from the musical Wicked.
What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?
John Mayer. Or Ebe Dancel, if I can get my speech function working in his presence.
Who is one musician or group(s) you wish would make a comeback?
Hmmm. Hanson. Haha. Adolescent music days.
How many music related videos/DVDs do you own?
To be honest, none.
Name 4 or MORE flawless albums:
1. The Corrs, Talk on Corners
2. Jason Mraz, Waiting for my Rocket to Come
3. Sugarfree, Sa Wakas
4. Sarah McLachlan, Afterglow
Name 5 of your favorite songs of all time
1. "For Good" - from Wicked: The Musical
2. "Can't Fight the Moonlight" - Le Ann Rimes
3. "All I Have to Give" - The Backstreet Boys
4. "Mariposa" - Sugarfree
5. "Tuloy Pa Rin" - Neocolors
What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
Not movies, really, but musicals: it's a toss-up between Rent and Avenue Q.
What was your last musical "phase" before you wisened up?
Haha. That would be Mariah Carey's transition period - between Daydream and Butterfly. I was really trying to defend her, but then Glitter came out and her boobs frightened me.
What's your "guilty pleasure" that you hate to admit to liking?
Everyone knows this, it's a public secret: The Backstreet Boys. Yes, even after all these years. It's about as old as my friendship with Jilly.