Saturday, August 11, 2007

Saturday Night, Home Alone

It's a Saturday night and I'm stuck at home, bleh. I'm done with my ISM proposal and the editing job, thank goodness, but this means I have to write a case study tomorrow and hopefully finish it before Monday rolls along. If there's one thing I like about work, it's that at least I'm constantly busy. And it helps that I also have a large stack of books to plow through tonight - I need to isolate essays and readings that might help me in my paper. It's the only thing I can really work on seriously now, and I'd rather get the readings out of the way before the other three modules take over my life.

It's been an emotionally draining 24 hours. And last night should have been fun, would've been fun, if it wasn't for the fact that I had to go home and deal with shit because...well, what kind of Gabby life would it be if my world was fine and dandy?

Okay, stop wallowing. I have things to do, people to see, places to be. Which, in this case, is just myself, the TV, and a hot shower waiting for me.

No comments: