Thursday, September 20, 2007

Space and Continuity

I'm being a bad student and actually whiling away my time in the Central Library Computer Cluster, blogging, all the while with the full knowledge that there's a rather sizeable queue outside. Oh well, we have an hour and it took me less than five minutes to print out my materials for tonight's class.

It's hard to believe that we're already approaching mid-semester. Next week is the break, and I'm totally looking forward to that - in more ways that one, of course - and that at least in terms of school, I have a rather good idea of what I want to do. But then again, the feeling of helplessness comes and goes, and there are mornings where I wake up quite crappy and I just want to put a gun to my head. I'm not sure why these things happen, but I'm sure it's all part and parcel of this entire experience.

Of course, the fact that I have work hanging over my head (and another article assignment in the making) doesn't really help. There's a case study to be written and edited over the weekend, and I want to concentrate on that so that it's out of my hair already - and so that the collective body of older people won't breathe down my neck. And besides, the money goes to the flat, so that's something to look forward to. ^_^

Okay, enough procrastinating. I must find a way to while the time until 6.30. Gah.

No comments: