Sunday, October 07, 2007

Meme: Got it From Pam, Who Got it From Maw, Who Got it From Abbi, Who Got it From Meia, ad infinitum

1. Were you named after anyone?
Gabriela after the angel, Alejandra after my paternal great-grandmother

2. When was the last time you cried?
Around June 2007, on the phone

3. Do you like your handwriting?
When I'm not hurrying and when I like my pen (Pilot G-Tech .4)

4. What is your favourite lunch meat?
Spam na sunog yung edges

5. Do you have kids?
Nope. Unless you count the imaginary ones

6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
I think so. I'm fairly perky

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yes, much to the detriment of the other person I'm having a conversation with

8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Never lost them in the first place

9. Would you bungee jump?
Never

10. What is your favourite cereal?
Koko Krunch

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
My sneaker are Velcro; there are no laces

12. Do you think you're strong?
I'd like to think so

13. What is your favourite ice cream?
Phish Food from Ben and Jerry's

14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Eyes and smile

15. Red or Pink?
Pink!

16. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
My tummy. (Although someone else likes it O_o)

17. Who do you miss the most?
Family, especially Nanay. Jilly and Ginny and Hiyas and Meia. My hippo. ^_^

18. Do you want everyone reading this to fill it out?
If they're not doing anything, sure

19. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing?
I'm wearing a sky-blue skirt with rhinestones and black flip flips

20. What was the last thing you ate?
Seafood pattaya and Milo Dinosaur

21. What are you listening to right now?
"Me and Mr. Jones" - Amy Winehouse

22. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
I'd be cornflower blue or cerulean

23. Favourite smells?
Newly washed skin, lavender, freshly-brewed coffee, citrus smells, the ocean

24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My hippo

25. Do you like the person that sent this to you?
Of course I do

26. Favourite sports to watch?
I find myself ending up watching football on TV more often *facepalm* The remote control is out of my hands

27. Hair colour?
Black

28. Eye colour?
Dark brown

29. Do you wear contacts?
I don't like the idea of poking something in my eye

30. Favourite food?
Italian, Filipino, Indian, American

31. Scary Movies or Happy Endings?
Happy endings

32. Last movie you watched?
Resident Evil 3: Extinction (not my choice though)

33. What colour shirt are you wearing?
Pink

34. Summer or winter?
Summer

35. Hugs or kisses?
BOTH! ^_^

36. Favourite dessert?
Anything with chocolate. Profiteroles, anyone?

37. Most likely to do this quiz themselves?
Bored people

38. Least likely to respond?
People who are never online

39. What book are you reading right now?
White Noise by Don DeLillo (for school); Sexing the Cherry by Jeanette Winterson (for pleasure)

40. What's on your mouse pad?
I don't have a mouse pad

41. Favourite sound?
The hum of airconditioning. Rain on glass windows. The crash of waves on the shore.

42. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Beatles

43. What is the farthest you've been from home?
Singapore

44. Where were you born?
Manila

45. Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back?
Everyone!

No comments: