Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Stuck in the Middle

It always feels like I'm running after schoolwork more and more every day. I think I'm just not used to having to balance certain aspects of my life - or at least, to balance the habits I've carefully acquired over the months with the arrival of new habits that need to be integrated. At the same time, I don't want to be too comfortable that I forget there is a future - I suppose that's always the danger with having to constantly think about someone else. We are so much in the present that sometimes the future is too nebulous to even be considered as a variable. But we need to think about the future, and how it will affect our present. It's a reverse time-travel thing, I suppose. That's the best way I can describe it.

The job hunt is going slow. I've only had one proper interview, and two tests. I'm a bit worried because I don't know how qualified I am for a number of positions that I do want to get it, but at the same time, I'm not sure how to be more aggressive about a lot of other things. Still, the target is by mid-December. This weekend, I intend to go about it more properly and more organized. ^_^ At least I'm hoping to be a bit more organized about it than how I'm doing with schoolwork, which I feel is rather abysmal. At least I talk a lot in class, haha.

And of course, there's always the weekend to look forward to. I'm always happy when the weekend comes around, and company arrives. ^_^ Everything feels so right. I'm hoping and praying that God knows what He's doing with this, because a lot of hearts will be broken if things don't come to pass.

No comments: