Saturday, June 28, 2008

Balderdash



This is randomness at its finest.

This is my friend Eeyore. Eeyore lives with me because he looks like The Boyfriend when The Boyfriend is emo. This is why I cannot get angry at The Boyfriend when he is emo, because he looks too much like Eeyore.

Eeyore lives in a Hello Kitty House because if he lives on the bed, he gets squished whenever we go to sleep. This means that he cannot breathe. That is not good for Eeyores because all Eeyores, regardless of mood, requires oxygen.

Eeyore has recently discovered the board game The Settlers of Catan. He managed to beat The Boyfriend and myself in a recent round. Eeyore can be a very devious player, yes indeedy. This is why we have banned him from eating pizza and playing the game, because we end up being very ashamed of ourselves whenever he plays with us.

Eeyore has also accompanied us when I tried out my graduation gown, and he insisted that he is also graduating from a Master's degree in Depression and Sadness. I told him that graduation gowns from NUS do not come in Eeyore sizes, so he decided to steal my cap away.



Thankfully, he was generous enough to give it back.

And this is what happened this week. Tune in next week, when we bring in dancing ladies, spiked imaginary drinks, and a rollicking good time!

No comments: