Monday, June 16, 2008

Nine Months

I feel like crap.

I woke up with the alarm in my ear - thoughtfully left there by The Boyfriend who was off early - and every bone in my body was aching. Well, they're still aching, but at least I can now roll on my stomach and start complaining online. I knew my temp was higher than normal despite the fact that the fan was on full blast and in my face, and I just really felt like crying. One and a half months into the job and this was my first official sick leave. Gah.

Thankfully, I'm hoping it's just exhaustion and that I don't really need to see a doctor or anything. Paracetamol should do the trick - I can feel it slowly ebbing away. I'm crossing my fingers I should be okay in awhile.

*

FYI, my graduation is 9 June (Wednesday), at 8 PM at the University Theatre. You can view details of the ceremony here. (I think I'll be graduating with some of the others - Fred and Pocs et al.) By the way, if you know anyone who won't be going to their graduation or has an extra invitation card, please let me know. I need one for The Boyfriend. It would be terrible if your date can't even get through the doors, right?

Please leave a message here or let me know through my mobile or email.

*

Happy nine months, my love! ^_^

We've made it through tough times - and yeah, the last few months were incredibly tough - but I still love you, just the way you are.


No comments: