Saturday, June 14, 2008

Notes Scribbled on the Back of a Life

I went on a marathon writing spree yesterday at work, churning out around 8 articles within the day, not to mention the weekly newsletter. Of course I had spelling mistakes and shit, but COME ON. At the end of the day, I just wanted to collapse on my knees and plead for mercy, but ah well, we need to make our bread and butter one way or another.

~

I still have a 2,000 word behemoth to write over the weekend. And a murder mystery story to plot out - involving sweaty armpits, locker room scandal, and a very strange mansion...

~

Current obsession: Tony + Pepper fanfics. They are evil. They suck you in, churn you up with the UST, and then leave you splattered on the floor. Gah. >_< In other news, The X-Files is next month. I am...not that excited. I mean, yes I would love to see what they did with Mulder and Scully in the interim and how everything has worked out, but I quit watching the show after Season 7, and never quite got up to speed with what happened post-Mulder. I feel bad, but ah well.

Aliens have never looked so sexy.

~

I need a life.

No comments: