Saturday, August 02, 2008

Things That Keep On Happening

Yesterday marked the end of my probation period at the office - something which has totally slipped my mind, to be honest. :) I still can't believe that I've been here 3 months; a part of me is still going "But wait, I'm still a newbie!" and yet the other part of me is saying, "All right, world. Bring it on." 

Ooooh, and this means I get to have a name card now. *evil laughter*

Anyway, so for the first time ever, I managed to be the one to choose where to have lunch. We ended up at Great World City because of some banking stuff that needed to be done, and then lunch at Ichiban Boshi, which might just be my favourite Japanese restaurant here in SG - well at least of all the Japanese places I've eaten at. :) But I still like the one at Velocity better because of the yakitori, although my favourite Japanese curry was still on offer. 

I think the part I like most about my work is really the social interactions, both on a real-life and an online basis. :) Oh that, and playing around with the kids. 

*

TODAY'S SINGFEST '08!!! Oh squeedom and happiness. :) 

Actually, I only managed to get my ticket yesterday. The Sunday ones (the one I wanted to see) were all sold out, so I had to purchase the two-day pass. Thankfully, I managed to get a S$30 discount, and I'm not sure if I want to go today, but Urbandub is playing tonight and you know the entire "Support Filipino music" shtick that we all have. :)

But tomorrow, oh my goodness, the line-up is fantastic! And I'm kidnapping Jason Mraz after his performance. Just you wait. 

No comments: