Lauren Silva is a niche marketing E-tailer specializing in women's intimate apparel. Currently our sales are 80% in the United States and 20% Canada, Australia, and UK. We have offices in the United States, Philippines, and Peru.
In 2007 Lauren Silva gross sales exceeded 1.3 million and employed 18 people on three continents. 2008 gross sales are expected to exceed 1.7 million dollars.
We are looking for somebody to help assist us in managing our web sites more effectively. Work in a team environment that blends creativity, writing, technical skills and tools in an important marketing discipline.
Position: Web Content Specialist
1. Candidates must be female, not more than 25 years old, graduate with a Mass Communications degree.
2. She must possess a strong command of English language, both oral and written.
3. The person must also have a good knowledge in basic HTML, CSS, copywriting, Adobe Photoshop and SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
4. With confident understanding of various search engines and the works.
5. Experience with Web Design, Web Development, and general Internet infrastructure is a definite plus.
6. She must also be highly enthusiastic, eager to be trained, positive-minded and a service-oriented individual. She should also be able to work independently or in a team and must be organized and well focused.
7. The person should also have the ability to think “outside the box” and be able to adapt to new technologies.
8. She should also be willing to work in Pasig with a flexible time schedule.
If you're interested, kindly leave a PM or send off your resume to Ms Arlene Salay at firstname.lastname@example.org.